![]() |
| The clip needed to be flipped horizontally. |
The basic storyline was one that, as a participant in ONW theatre, is important to me. Keeping the dressing rooms clean shouldn't be difficult, but for some, it is. Essentially, it shows what happens when someone walks in, expecting them to be neat, but then has to clean up someone else's mess.
![]() |
| The process of color correcting |
This was the first video that I used specific shots, like close-ups, to further tell the story. I was surprised by the overall affect it added. Additionally, the focus on the flowers instead of on the person in the shot shown above was something that I hadn't thought about, but once my partner did it, I appreciated the visual interest it added.
![]() |
| Before and after color correcting, side by side |
A technique that I had previously used definitely helped me once again. Color correcting the video from yellow to a more blue, neutral tone made it much more aesthetically pleasing. This is an issue I anticipate to have in the future, because the yellow tint is caused by the lights in the school.
I definitely appreciate the variety of close-ups and wider shots. However, a classmate recommended a shot of folding the clothes that were picked up at one point, to further visually explain what was done with them.
Overall, this was my first serious project in video, and I'm very excited to create more and improve over this year.
This is my final result, after editing twice, down below.



No comments:
Post a Comment