![]() |
| I'm finally figuring out how to correct footage in the editing stages. |
![]() |
| It was hard to stay serious all the time, but that's what the input/output is for, right? |
Over the summer, Sarah and her family attended the Musical Theatre Kansas City (MTKC) Gala. There was a live auction for multiple items, but the one that caught Sarah's attention was a beagle puppy. After entering a bidding war with another family, she finally won. Her puppy's name is Mabel, and is currently just over ten weeks old.
Writing a voiceover proved to be much more difficult than it seemed to be. Watching ONW Now gave me a general idea of how I should format it, with the beginning and ending following the traditional example. The problem with voiceovers is that if you talk for too long, it can become boring to watch the video, but if there isn't enough speaking, it can sometimes get confusing. However, I learned how to properly insert secondary audio into my video, which is a valuable skill to have.
Sarah and I shot our video in the girls' dressing room again, but this time, we used the mirror lights instead of the ceiling lights. This proved to be a challenge, since we each sat on the countertops, and it was difficult to light our faces properly. After we moved the camera around to find better lighting, we also had to make sure the equipment couldn't be seen in the shot, since we were filming in front of a mirror. Our tripod was very uneven, so we couldn't extend it all the way, which led to a bit of a height difference. However, it didn't turn out to be too distracting.
![]() |
| I had to find the exact lengths to effectively fit the audio into the missing spaces. |
I'm content with the final result of my video. The audio was tricky to navigate, but I eventually figured it out. Another effect that I applied was to fix the lighting and contrast levels. The only issue I ran into was that something had happened in Premiere that extended my video's time from around a minute and twenty seconds to a minute and forty-five seconds.
This is my video, shown below.



No comments:
Post a Comment